Date:      Sun, 03 Oct 1999 12:24:29 -0500
From:      chris@tourneyland.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.3-Release - problem with PATH?

I just upgraded from 3.2 Release to 3.3 Release. No problems, except it
seems that now my PATH variable is being ignored. My PATH is just fine,
except trying to execute anything on the path (e.g. bash) gives me 'command
not found'. Using the full path name works fine.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks,
Chris

(P.S. I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I did a reinstall instead of an
upgrade. Just thought I'd mention all possible data.)