Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:07:00 -0500
From:      "Neumann, Matthew C" <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org
Subject:   RE: Daemon News Daily Site

I like it, too; my only concern is that it might duplicate what slashdot
does already.  It does seem that rob runs a lot of BSD stuff on /. .  Will
daemonnews be able to round up enough stories?

It looks really nice with lynx, too; that's great, I prefer to get my news
via lynx.  Nicely designed.

As the weeks go by, it might be nice to include a search engine for the
archives, too.

--- Matt ---