Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 1997 08:17:13 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        Andy <andrew_lim@usa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Almost conviced hpc types

Search the archives at http://www.freebsd.org/search.html this has been
discussed heaps before and you should have no problems finding a few posts
and I've even seen a few sites listed with comparisons (can't remeber what
they are though)

If you delete a partition you will lose all the data within. If you want
to split/enlarge/reduce a partition there are a few tools around that can
do it without damaging the contents. eg: partition magic

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au