Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:11:55 +0100
From:      Dan Larsson <dl@tyfon.net>
To:        "'Charles F. Dillon'" <charlesdillon@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "[FreeBSD-Questions-List] (E-post)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: sendmail insisting on queueing uucp recieved mail

To explain what I mean I will state an example.. An e-mail is recieved =
via uucp-dom
with a destination requiring a mailer different from uucp-dom, such as a =
local destination or
a remote destination requiring the esmtp mailer. Messages with the same =
characteristics
as I just described are for some unknown reason always queued and =
transferred upon next
queue run.=20
However messages recieved via esmtp with a destination requiring the =
uucp-dom mailer
are delivered immediately.
This is why the topic says 'uucp recieved' and the original body states =
'outbound'=20
(thus requiring a 'other than uucp-dom mailer')

Regards
Dan Larsson