Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:31:43 +0800
From:      "Yuan, Jue" <yuanjue02@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   vsftpd uploading rate problem

Hi all.

I got a wired problem here. The ftp server I use on my laptop is vsftpd. Till
now it works quite well, except the low uploading rate.

The situation is: a computer could download stuffs from my laptop via vsftpd
at a rate of 10M/s. while uploading stuffs to my laptop at a rate of only
300K~400K :(

The account used to log in is one of my local accounts, and I have set
local_max_rate=0 in /usr/local/etc/vsftpd.conf. I am wondering how this
imbalance happens.

Does anybody have this problem before? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)

--
Best Regards
Yuan, Jue @ www.yuanjue.net