Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:43:39 -0600
From:      "Phillip Salzman" <phill@sysctl.net>
To:        "'Wolfgang Zenker'" <wolfgang@lyxys.ka.sub.org>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Very large directory

Yeah - I thought of that after the for loop had already been in the =
process
of starting for an hour.   I figured I wasn't going to worry about it, =
and
just head to bed at that point.  If I wasn't drunk at the time (I'll =
pretend
thats  my excuse) I might have done a strings .| xargs instead of the =
shell
script.

Oh well.  I can't really wo