Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2017 13:42:49 +0000
From:      Shunsuke Mie <sux2mfgj@gmail.com>
To:        "soc-status@freebsd.org" <soc-status@freebsd.org>, Edward Napierala <trasz@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Week 12: NVMe controller emulator

Hello Mr. Edward and member of soc-status mailing list,

Last week, I fixed some bug that occurred when guest OS is Linux. as
result, the guest Linux can boot and do simple I/O.

Current status is shown in below.
- with guest FreeBSD
   - could transfer data by dd command.
   - could construct filesystem
   - could write and read file on the filesystem

- with guest Linux
  - could transfer data by dd commad.
  - error occurred when creating filesystem.

In each case, this emulator has some bug and guest os occurred panic
sometimes.

I'd like to fix these problems for creating filesystem on guest Linux until
final evaluation.

best regards,
Shunsuke Mie