Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:35:52 GMT
From:      gavin@FreeBSD.org
To:        nrgaravelli@yahoo.com, gavin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org, gavin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/72380: [uhub] [request] USB does not work [dual Celeron Abit]

Synopsis: [uhub] [request] USB does not work [dual Celeron Abit]

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: gavin
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb 20 15:22:05 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
To submitter: Are you able to try and upgrade your BIOS to the latest
version supplied by the manufacturer and test to see if you still have an
issue with the BIOS set to SMP 1.4?  If it still doesn't work while set
1.4, can you perform a verbose boot, and email me the following info?

dmesg > dmesg.1.4
mptable > mptable.1.4
acpidump -dt | gzip -c9 > asl.1.4gz

and then switch the BIOS back to 1.1 and do the same?

Hopefully we'll be able to figure out the underlying issue...

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-usb->gavin
Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Feb 20 15:22:05 UTC 2008
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Track