Date:      Sat, 1 Nov 1997 23:43:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@trojanhorse.ml.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 7400 gates effected by probe routine (Virtual Machines)

Furthermore, the virtual machines user interface (e.g. RS232/RS485
usually) would be through its device node. Changing programs and resetting
could be done through ioctls on the devices.

?Hey? this could be the beginnings of some realtime features.

It would be interesting in the case of this board to provide two virtual
machines and pretend like they are on a SPI together. Actually I would
probably change the instruction set a bit.  By the way, what exactly is
CAM in short?  I had got the impression that it was some kind of new
interface for doing ATAPI drivers.  Exactly what does Simon mean by
software interrupt (the only kind of software interrupt I know about is
SWI:)?
Just a list of kernel routines needing execution time, done with the clock
in a round-robin?