Date:      Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:32:40 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Allen Landsidel <all@biosys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: latest pcic changes

In message <5.1.0.14.0.20010906163227.00aa6ea0@rfnj.org> Allen
Landsidel writes:
: Seeing the messages about 4.4 about to go -REL and some more changes to the
: pccard code, I thought I'd update it and give it another try.
:
: Warner.. was the hang-fixing patch you posted here put into cvs, or should
: I find it and apply it myself before building the kernel?
:
: Summary of problems that I am now going to check and see if they're fixed.
:
: 1. Only one card slot detected on pcic
: 2. Laptop freezes on a reboot after syncing disks.
: 3. Laptop freezes after being up continuously for about 45 minutes.
:
: I cvsupped a short while ago and I'm building a new world and kernel for
: the laptop now.  Will reply soon with results.

Can you send me a dmesg?

Warner