Date:      Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:05:16 -0700
From:      Deepwell Internet <freebsd@deepwell.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   web based popper

I'm in desperate need of a pop3 server that offers web based
administration.  I need to build a turnkey solution for a client where I
can spend about 2 hours showing a group of people how to add/delete/modify
pop3 accounts on a system which will hold about 50 domains.  Because of the
level of experience the user has we need to have the administration be web
based.

I have used Post.Office by software.com before but they no longer support
BSDI (and therefore no longer support FreeBSD) so I can't use their product.

  I need to be able to:

-Add/remove domains to the recipient list

-Add/remove pop3 accounts

-Configure forwarding addresses

This will be either a FreeBSD or Linux box.

If anyone can give me a direction to look in I would appreciate it.

-Terry