Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:26:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Tardif <intmktg@CAM.ORG>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   gdb instead of adb

Is the reason why adb hasn't been ported to freebsd because the source is
proprietary?

If gdb should suffice for my debugging needs, how can a breakpoint be set
at a particular interrupt, or even at any interrupt? The break command
only seems to accept functions, offsets, linenumbers and addresses...
I'm all out of ideas and the gdb info file isn't helping.

Thanks in advance,
Marc