Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:33:42 -0500
From:      Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compiling sguil-server on Release 9.2 i386

On 18/10/13 09:04, s_gammons@charter.net wrote:

> I was trying to install sguil-server on Release 9.2 and received the
> following error.  I get the same unassociated shell command when I
> goto /usr/src/security/sguil-server and try make install clean.  Any
> ideas what the problem is?

It appears as though the problem is in line 45 of the makefile in
/usr/ports/security/sguil-server.  The original line was .if
${PORT_OPTIONS:MMYSQL}  changing it to .if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MYSQL} seems
to have fixed the problem. Although I haven't started over from scratch
then changed the Makefile to confirm.

Stan