Date:      Wed, 02 May 2007 17:30:35 +0100 (IST)
From:      "ScienceJobs.ciom"<sciencejobs@email.newscientist.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A Message From ScienceJobs.com

Dear Sir/Madam

Today, (02 May 2007) ScienceJobs.com sent an email
entitled Jobs Email Alert Extra: Focus on Cancer/Oncology Research.

We understand that, due to an exceptional technical fault,
you received this email in error and we wish to apologise for any
annoyance or inconvenience caused.  We can confirm that you will not
receive any further emails of this type going forward.

Kind regards

ScienceJobs.com

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person
other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended
Recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
Reed Business Information Limited. Registered Office: Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey, SM2 5AS. Registered in England under Company No.
0151537