Date:      Tue, 18 May 1999 17:46:06 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail Filtering

On Tue, 11 May 1999, Brandon Fosdick wrote:

> > Procmail will filter your mail.  I just posted a URL to a mail
> > filtering FAQ the other day to -questions.  I doubt it's in the
> > archives yet, so here it is again..
> >
> > http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mail/filtering-faq/preamble.html
>
> Just what I was looking for, thanks.

There's also maildrop, which I haven't used, but it apparently is lighter on
system resources.

Kris

-----
"That suit's sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that's been
rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into
someone's eye"
"Wow, that's sharp!" - Ace Rimmer and the Cat, _Red Dwarf_