Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:21:25 -0400
From:      "Ara Avvali" <ara@avvali.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   initial install and kernel configuration menu

Sometimes when I want to install 4.10 I get a menu right after boot that
tells me if I want to configure kernel or not. But the problem is it doesn't
show up on some machines. Does anybody know why?

*	The information transmitted in this e-mail is for the exclusive use
of the intended addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or
the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or
this in error, please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and
delete the material.

*	E-mails may not be secure, may contain computer viruses and may be
corrupted in transmission. Please carefully check this e-mail (and any
attachment) accordingly. No warranties are given and no liability is
accepted for any loss or damage caused by such matters.