Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:59:00 -0400
From:      Allen Landsidel <all@biosys.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions list <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Weird crash installing onto SCSI disk system

At 16:53 09/12/2000 -0400, craig.massey@iname.com wrote:
>It then hops to the next line, the whirligig starts and then I get 2
>columns of continuously scrolling gibberish and that's it. It impressed my
>step-son, who thinks it looks cool, but it's not the look I was going for.

Seeing this "gibberish" would probably help us out some.. along with the ~3
lines that come just before it.

-------signature file-------
PGP Key Fingerprint:
446B 7718 B219 9F1E 43DD  8E4A 6BE9 D739 CCC5 7FD7

Available from ldap://certserver.pgp.com

"I don't think [Linux] will be very successful in the long run."
"My experience and some of my friends' experience is that Linux is quite
unreliable. Microsoft is really unreliable but Linux is worse."

-Ken Thompson, Interview May 1999.