Date:      27 May 1998 08:44 EDT
From:      "Wyatt Nordstrom" <wyattn@nortel.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   alias 0 errors

Recently I upgraded to 2.2.6. Immediately, I began to get errors every
morning on my console. The errors are complaing about a missing alias
0 from the /etc/aliases file(or something similar, I do not have the
error message with me). The errors are being generated through some
job being run by cron, and I believe they have something to do with
sendmail.

Thanks for any assitence.
	Wyatt