Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 1997 16:46:00 +1000
From:      Robert <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gopher 2.3 compiled and running on 2.2

If anyone is interested, I have gopher 2.3.0 compiled and running
ok on a 2.2-SNAP box. If anyone wnats it, I'll put it on the
college server where it can be retrieved. The source is of
course available from boombox. The only thing I hardcoded in
was my domain, in conf.h, commented out the sys_errlist extern calls
and included libcompat. Otherwise its a straight forward job.
Oh yes. use gmake NOT make.

bc
--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.
Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.