Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:17:26 -0500
From:      Eero Saynatkari <freebsd-ml@magical-cat.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpiconf -s3 blanks and resumes immediately (Acer Aspire 5000 amd64)

On 2006.01.10 22:27, Eero Saynatkari wrote:

Sorry about the belated response, I have not received all
of the mails on this list (though I see them in the Archive.)

Bruno Ducrot said:
  "S3 and S4 are not supported ATM on amd64 architectures."

That would be a good reason for I to have problems with them :)
Is there a place I can learn more/possibly participate in the
development (testing and so on)?