Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:07:58 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gavin@ury.york.ac.uk
Cc:        kwiatek@tpi.pl, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom RBEM56G-100 on Dell Latitude C600

In message: <Pine.BSF.4.33.0207230101020.42159-100000@ury.york.ac.uk>
            Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk> writes:
: > cardbus0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x115d, dev=0x0103) at 0.1 irq 11
: > pccbb0: CardBus card activation failed
:
: I don't really understand whats going wrong here. Do you have sio in your
: kerenl? This card is listed in src/sys/dev/sio/sio_pci.c on my system, see
: if it is on yours (search for 0103115d in the file)

This problem may have to do with how sio is being probed and
assumptions that it is making about the availability of interrupts and
card resources.

Warner