Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 1995 08:07:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cannot build current in uucp

The current as of ~2100 UTC 3/12 had this problem:

===> gnu/libexec/uucp/libuuconf
===> gnu/libexec/uucp/doc
"Makefile", line 3: Could not find bsd.info.mk
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop.

At /usr/src/gnu/libexec/uucp/doc the Makfile has:

INFO=   uucp

.include <bsd.info.mk>

bsd.info.mk appears to exist at /usr/src/share/mk/bsd.info.mk

In this directory I did a make install and then tried to continue the
build and things proceeded without the error.

Wish I understood more about the scheme of things wrt the Makefiles.

Hope this 'INFO' helps..

regards
kim

--