Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:51:32 +0100
From:      Matthias Muthmann <mmuthmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with X..

On Fr, 2005-02-25 at 11:58 -0500, Aaron Dudek wrote:

> > If you guys have time and will, could you try the patch here:
> > http://www.ijs.si/~lesi/xorg/patch-kbd_sparc_2.c
> > Put it in files directory in x11-servers/xorg-server port, reinstall the port
> > and let me know if there is any difference (without
> > UseDeprecatedKeyboardDriver and with kbd driver for keyboard).
> >

> > Dejan

I tried your patch - and it just worked partly.
The upper key-rows (123 ... JKLÖÄ) on my German keyboard work, but the
the row with (YXC ... M,.) doesn't - they don't do anything. The row
with space seems to work. The numpad doesn't work and I don't know if
the F-Keys and other special keys work well.

My config is:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"