Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 18:10:57 +1000
From:      George Scott <george@moa.cc.monash.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I get started?

Sorry for the newbie question; if this is the wrong place please point me...

I am trying to build freebsd-current in the hope that I'll learn something
and maybe contribute something back to the cause, but I'm not getting very
far past square one.

I have a machine running 2.1.0-950726-SNAP.  I have mounted a disk over
/usr/src and have run all the deltas through ctm in that directory.  Now
what do I do?

My guess was that I just do something like

	cd /usr/src; make world DESTDIR=xxx

but this fails pretty quickly.

Is there a document describing what I should be doing?  Any pointers?

George.