Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 02:44:55 +0100
From:      Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
To:        grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS (Solaris 11 source 'leaked')

Am 03.01.2012 um 02:03 schrieb grarpamp:

> Some recent news of interest to the ZFS and open source crowd.
> Has Oracle confirmed this yet?

I'm sorry - but are you joking?
Oracle didn't even confirm the "no more Solaris-source" leaked memo.
And that was just a piece of (virtual) paper.

I haven't downloaded it (I'm not a developer, it's useless to me anyway) =
but I suspect that what applies to other leaked sources (remember the =
NT4+W2K leak a couple of years ago?) also applies to this one: stay away =
from it, if you want to be in a position to commit code to *anything*. =
Ever.