Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:05:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Michel Talon <michel@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems configuring Vadem VG-469 PCMCIA controller.

I just went through this with a Lucent Wavelan that uses a Vadem
controller.  What I found was that the Lucent ISA card was strapped for
0x3e2.  Changing the kernel config to 0x3e2 allowed the ISA card to be
initialized but the PCCard did not initialize (no slots).  All started
working when I set legacy ISA for irq10 and 11 in the BIOS, set the
kernel config to 0x3e2 and irq11 and hard-coded irq10 in the pccard.conf
file.

Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
#4 ISP on C|NET, #1 in Ohio