Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:16:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jonathan Hanna <pangolin@home.com>
To:        cornwall@intelos.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, William Denton <buff@pobox.com>
Subject:   RE: "cannot find label (no disk label)"

On 25-Feb-01 cornwall@intelos.net wrote:
> Jonathan,
>       I may be mistaken, but it looks to me as if there may be some
> problem with your boot sector. Is that where you have it? If so maybe you
> could use your boot floppy to access the hard-drive and edit the boot
> profile from there.
>
> John

I can still boot the old kernel and mount all the partitions
and I also tried "disklabel -B ad0s1".
Due to the number of error messages printed, it is hard to tell
if ad0 is found by the kernel, but I believe it is.
Sorry if I missed something obvious, what should I do to the boot profile?

Jonathan Hanna <pangolin@home.com>