Date:      Sat, 4 Jan 1997 13:34:24 +0200 (EET)
From:      Andrew Stesin <stesin@gu.net>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        sean@iti.qc.ca, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD port of Big Brother

Hello,

On Sat, 4 Jan 1997, Andreas Klemm wrote:

> Sean MacGuire writes:
> > Version 1.0 is released.
>
> Thanks for information.

	Yep, I built this one tonigt. Better to say, "was
	building it all the night" ;)

> > And it doesn't require any of the things you mention.
>
> What things ???

	Huh. /usr/ports/print/lyx is the first; it brings teTeX;
	teTeX is a monster and brings something else... Yes, they all are
	brilliant packages, but nothing to do with bb itself,
	as I discovered after all. Probably bb should depend
	on Lynx but not LyX? ;)

> > Are you interested in porting this version?

	Worked for me out of the box (I don't count checksum mismatch).

P.S. Hey people, I have a birthday today, and got a FreeBSD machine to play
     with this night also, so I'm up again after 8 months of silent
     mailing list reading! Hurray! :-)

--
		Best,
			Andrew Stesin