Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2012 14:00:27 GMT
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-toolchain@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/162588: net/cvsup: cvsup and cvsupd get signal 10 under 9.0-RC2 amd64

The following reply was made to PR bin/162588; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bz@FreeBSD.org>
To: Henri Hennebert <hlh@restart.be>
Cc: Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>,
 bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:51:56 +0000

 On 23. Jan 2012, at 13:37 , Henri Hennebert wrote:

 >>> When I compile world I do it with clang. When I add debugging symbol,
 >>> I forget to export my local variable: WITH_CLANG.
 >>>
 >>> So the reality is this: compiling libz and libc with gcc (from base)
 >>> all seems OK.

 Ok, I re-assigned the PR to freebsd-toolchain in the hope that the
 FreeBSD clang people will help you to investigate what's going wrong
 with libz in this case and get it fixed.   They may have totally different
 questions or might ask you try to with a newer version of clang,  ...

    It does not matter how good you are. It matters what good you do!