Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 18:30:47 GMT
From:      y3k@gti.net
To:        gpav@som.umass.edu, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ncplogin

Here's how I've been using ncplogin:

in /boot/loader.conf:
if_ef_load="YES"
nwfs_load="YES"

in /etc/rc.conf:
ifconfig_fxp0f2_ipx="ipx 0x350" # IPX address family entry.
ipxrouted_enable="YES"          # Set to YES to run the IPX routing daemon.

This is on 4.1.1R. You really need to know the network number, too. I put in
the wrong number and a whole lot of bad stuff happened to my network.
Hopefully this will help.
Along these lines, I've never figured out how to use ncplpd. If anyone could
share some clues on that, I'd appreciate it.

-mark