Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:55:00 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Sake Blok <sake@euronet.nl>
To:        rif@nix.kconline.com (Jim Riffle)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does anyone filter e-mail headers

> Does anyone out their use any kind of filtering mechanism for peoples
> incoming mail to strip the routing information from incoming e-mail?  The
> other day I had a customer who though it was just terrible that we did
> not filter off all that information for them.
>
> Personally, I think it is very useful and was wondering if anybody
> actually does this kind of thing.

After you strip them some other customer will complain about not being able
to protest against spam-mail at the source. I'd suggest you'd keep'em in
(and advice the user to deselect 'show all headers' ;-)

Sake
--
Sake Blok                            * *      EuroNet Internet
Client Services Team               *     *    Herengracht 208 - 214