Date:      Tue, 05 Dec 2000 12:18:40 +0200
From:      Ilya Usvyatsky <ilya@xosoft.com>
Subject:   VFCF_LOOPBACK flag

Hi ppl,
I am implementing (actually, porting from Solaris) now some
special-purpose stackable file system.
This FS stacks transparently over existing sub-tree of any 'real' FS and
provides some special
functionality via ioctl() calls.
Here is a question that arised to me regarding the VFCF_LOOPBACK flag.
The comment in <sys/mount.h> states that this flag means that the FS is
aliasing some other one.
On the other hand, in my case no aliasing is done (since I'm mounting
transparently and do not
create new name space). So, should I specify the flag in VFS_SET()
macro?
Any hints will be greatly appretiated.
Thank you in advance,
    sincerely,