Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:30:18 +0100
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: leafnode+, DNS, and a dialup connection using i4b

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> On 23 Jan, Roland Jesse wrote:
> > ------- cut -------
> > Jan 20 20:55:07 arthur leafnode[671]: unable to parse server (server news.cs.uni-magdeburg.de has no =)
>
> I think you have a line with "server news.cs.uni-magdeburg.de" in your
> leafnode-config, but leafnode wants "server = news.cs.uni-magdeburg.de".

Ooops. For whatever reason I was reading the above "no" as "number" and
therefore looking for the problem in a non working DNS lookup.

Leafnode is currently fetching the active file in the background so I
would say that it might be working now.

Thanks for the pointer. That was some kind of a stupid typo I had in
there.

	Roland