Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 1996 22:37:31 -0600 (CST)
From:      Daniel Baker <dbaker@cocoa.ops.neosoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   hd(1,a) secondary drive

I have two harddrives, one IDE that holds my old freebsd stuff and
windows 95, and one 4gb quantum SCSI that holds my new freebsd stuff...

Whenever I want to boot freebsd, I hit F4 which is one of the IDE
bootmanger things then I have to type in
hd(1,a)/kernel

I tried to get it to boot off the quantum, but it still insits on only
listing DOS and the ide's BSD partition in the bootmanager...

Any ideas?

--
   Daniel Baker - Daniel@Cuckoo.COM
"Huhuhu, thank you, drive through please"