Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:44:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      peter@larkowski.net
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alu Powerbook

That kernel does little different from the previous one.  It only gets to
the mountroot prompt 1 out about every 4 times I boot.  Here's the output
of boot -v on a successful attempt however:

---Clip---
kauai0: <Intrepid Kauai ATA Controller> mem 0xf5000000-0xf5007fff at
device 13.0 on pci2
kauai0: could not allocate irq!
---Clip---

Also, here is a sample from further up:

---Clip---
Timecounter "decrementer" frequency 18432000 Hz quality 0
cpu0:  revision
cpu0: HID0 8410c09c<EMCP,EICE,DPM,ICE,DCE,SGE,FBIOB,ABE,BHT>
real memory = 532676608 (508MB)
---Clip---

Let me know if you need anything else....

-p