Date:      Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:14:57 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   strace

Quick, not-overly-important question, so I figured I'd drop it here...

Someone asked me to run strace on a program that they wrote.  Now, I'm
running a FreeBSD box, and strace doesn't support BSD.  Anyone know of a
similar program I could use?

Thanks,

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000