Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:20:37 GMT
From:      xlogic@shell.puter.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Satelite internet dirvers for Telemann skymedia 200 (www.telemann.com)

Hello.

 Does freebsd support this type of satelite internet/tv receiver card?
 Telemann SkyMedia-200

 I don't know much about porting drivers, but there is a linux driver
 available:

http://www.telemann.com/datadown/skymedia200/sm200_linux_sw_v2.0b2.tar.gz

 I would be willing to help port it.  I have emailed them about it.
 A major australian internet company is using this type of card, and I
 think it would be wise for freebsd to support it.

 I am keen to hear what you think about this

 XL
 xlogic@shell.puter.net