Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:24:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        cracauer@cons.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ilu port -O

 * For these reasons, I would vote not to use -O for this port at all for
 * now. I'll report this to the ILU team and try to narrow down the
 * problematic object file. But this will take more time than I find
 * acceptable to delay my commit of the new version.

That is absolutely the right thing to do.  However, please disable
packaging (just define NO_PACKAGE), we do not distribute binaries
compiled without optimization.

Satoshi