Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:11:38 +0530
From:      Kylie <kylie@cattechnologies.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        nancy.cat@cattechnologies.com
Subject:   General Enquiries

To FreeBSD,

Hope you are doing great!

Hope you don't mind the direct contact; however, I have an offer for you a=
nd hope you might be interested. I am Kylie Jenner from CAT Technology Ltd=
. CAT is an offshore software development company based in Hyderabad, Indi=
a. Our development center is CMMI Level 3 certified with over 350+ profess=
ionals working 8hrs/day and 5 days a week.

We would like to supplement your team with following professionals:

3D Development

3

D Studio Max, MAYA, Light Wave 3D, SoftImage SXI

Microsoft

:

.NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET), Classic ASP, VB

Databases

:

SQL Server 2000/5, Access, Oracle, mySQL (DBA and DB developers)

Other Tech

:

PHP, Java, JSP, XML

Front End

:

HTML, XHTML, HTTP, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax

Design

:

Graphic Design, Flash Design, Flash Development

Mobile Development

:

Iphone, Android, Symbian, Windows, BlackBerry

With rich experience and concrete technical background in this field, we c=
an accommodate your needs.

Our staff starts at $12/hr-$15/hr for professional developers based on the=
 skills

For more information please visit us at: www.cattechnologies.com

Looking forward to working with you.

Best Wishes,

Kylie Jenner
Business Development Executive

CAT Technologies Ltd
=E2=80=9CCommitted to Human Excellence through IT=E2=80=9D
Enterprise Agreement (EA) with Microsoft
SEI CMMi V1.2 Level 3 appraised

Phone: 201 298 1704
Skype: kylie.jenner5
Email:  kylie@cattechnologies.com<mailto:kylie@cattechnologies.com>

Visit us at:
www.cattechnologies.com | www.catamerica.com

________________________________
Are you looking to Outsource Software & Web Development Projects to INDIA,=
 Looking to Reduce your IT costs by 50% and more?

Visit us at www.cattechnologies.com

SEI CMMi V1.2 Level 3 appraised | Enterprise Agreement (EA) with Microsoft=
 .

For more information on Software & Web Development Services, please contac=
t us at infocat@cattechnologies.com

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to rece=
ive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject l=
ine to Remove@cattechnologies.com. All requests will be honored ASAP. We s=
incerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.