Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:09:21 EDT
From:      SoftGuit8@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard drive for Free BSD

Anyone able to tell me if there is any specific hard drive tht Free BSD needs
to be used on ??
   I have tried to download the Free BSD or even a partition on my Maxtor
27.2 gig harddrive and had absolutely no luck.....
   Well, I am beginning to get sold on Free BSD for my business and I see the
the TCP/IP connections are superb from what I am told.
2) I am used to the "vi editor" But do not see that it is incorporated into
the Free BSD ....am I wrong...or am I just not looking in the right places.
   Everything else ....about BDS I am sold on.....I am even thinking about
ditching my SCO Unix in favor of Free BSD...if I can just download
it.......on a separate hard drive......
Jesse
SoftGuitar@aol.com