Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:51:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jason Godfrey <godfreja@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB and irq255

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to get USB support to work on my FreeBSD 3.3 system with a UHCI
based controller. I copied the USB related lines from the LINT kernel
config file.

When I boot I get an error message about not being able to use IRQ 255 -
limit is 15. (Sorry about not having the exact error message. If it is
really needed it I can post it once I get back to the system)

Does anyone have any idea on what is going on?

Thanks

-- Jason