Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:32:40 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        Steve <vandena@ispchannel.com>
Cc:        mattman@mattcave.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The real Unix problem

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 05:33:51AM -0600, Steve wrote:
> As by now, (I'm sure), you've received many other insults and complaints,
> I won't add my two cents worth to that (even though I'd love to).  I agree
> with an earlier posting which points the finger directly at Micro$oft.

Mmm. I was going to keep out of this.
The guy's language and disgustingly homophobic remarks in my
view make him beyond redemption.
He needs to get his medication checked, and his attitude
examined.
On the other hand, I suppose by posting all that nonsense to this
newsgroup maybe he didn't shout at anyone in his personal life
that day. You never know the therapeutic effect of screaming
rage at a bunch of people you don't know who are just trying to get
along and be helpful..

*sigh*

Cliff