Date:      4 Dec 1999 08:37:08 -0000
From:      Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg@outblaze.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there anything special to do for a first time cvsup to current

Hi, I have been doing cvsup to -stable and buildworlds for close to a
year and have subscribed to the cvs-all list , I read archives of
-current/-stable regularly and recently decided to do my first cvsup
-current

After moving to -current, I did a /usr/sbin/config <CONFIGFILE> and it
complained about "machine i386" and cpu "I386_CPU". Do I have to do
anything diffent for -current compared to -stable

Cheers, Yusuf
--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com