Date:      Sat, 14 Jun 1997 22:38:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Dan Vasilescu <webmaster02@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Dan,

Yes, you can download it via ftp. I suggest you read all of the .txt and
"readme", etc. files. Use the same directory structure and follow the
instructions. I did it, knowing nothing at all about what I was doing.

You can actually do the install via ftp also, *if* your connection is
good - mine isn't.  If you have a CD ROM, you can obtain FreeBSD from
Walnut Creek. I did that when upgrading from 2.1.5.

Good Luck!

John