Date:      Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:16:23 -0500
From:      "Brett D. Estrade" <estrabd@mailcan.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUCCESS: Sun Blade 100 with Firewire-attached HDD (IEEE 1394)

> Anyway, the hardware notes
> still should outline what's really meant by "fully supported" in
> order to not cause confusion and frustration.

It should also be a more clear that a serial console is required to
install FreeBSD as well.  I have not wavered in my quest to get FreeBSD
on an Ultra 60, but it is still a pain to think all you need is the box,
peripherals, and a monitor only to find out you can't work sysinstall
without a serial console.

Brett