Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:14:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        Nick Slager <nicks@alexsi.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NVidia Geforce2 Go

At Tue, 5 Jun 2001 it looks like Nick Slager composed:

NS-->> http://dell.linuxcare.com/geforce2.epl
NS-->
NS-->Thanks, I'll take a look.
NS-->
NS-->I had a look around the nvidia site yesterday, but they seemed
NS-->to only acknowledge the existence of linux.
NS-->
NS-->In addition, XiG don't currently support this chipset - there's
NS-->a note on their web site something to the effect that 'nvidia
NS-->won't let us support this chipset'. Grrr.
NS-->

.... hmm, I'm not at work now but I'll have to check and see what
I have done when customers blow away their distro's without
backing up the special /dell directory included in all Dell Linux
boxes, that dir contains XF86Config files and video drivers.  I'm
pretty sure we pull them from here though....hmmm

The tarball would be the best shot, nothing to lose there, maybe
some tweaks when doing the build to suit any $PATH issues etc.

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076                 -o)