Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 02:23:06 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
To:        "Antoine Beaupre (LMC)" <Antoine.Beaupre@ericsson.ca>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Old compiler (3.3-stable -> 4->stable)

"Antoine Beaupre (LMC)" wrote:

> Ah! Heard that before! What's your IP again? <he-he-he..> ;)

Well, now, that's a secret, you hear.

But that would be proving a point. That's something different ;). That
has once been done in 1997. Because I was too lazy to reboot the box
to load the new kernel before going on a trip to Denmark. Not having
briefed the staff, I found a dead box not greeting me when I came back.

Some welcome home party.

> Never say never!

But I never said never. You did. Twice. Don't ever do that again ;).

The point I was making, however, was that it doesn't make sense to
overly worry. The box in question is not mission critical. So why
worry? I'd rather be happy :).

Roelof