Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:23:19 -0500
From:      Cat Okita <cat@uunet.ca>
To:        mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
Cc:        smp@csn.net, gwh@spiders.com, soward@service1.uky.edu, smp@FreeBSD.org, current@FreeBSD.org, scrappy@ki.net
Subject:   Re: GigaByte GA-586DX-512 Motherboard

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, mika ruohotie wrote:
> > I've just gotten a case from 'Procase' - I'll forward more once I've got
> > the thing out of its box *grin*
> we use macase, the ztx box took a while to come out but looks really
> good... unlike the _all_ others i've seen, it has space for disks,
> still is not huge, and most of all the power switch allows either
> the "atx power" type or "baby-at power" type of powers...

The Procase box isn't bad:

	3 5.25 bays
	4 3.5  bays
	ATX power
	reasonable ammount of power plugs (had to add one splitter)
	230W power supply
	Medium tower case

The only thing that I don't like about this case is not having the removable
side - mounting the MB was simple (and would have been simpler if I'd read
the stuff on the face plate :<), and the clip ins were nice.

The 3.5" 'bays' can be removed, for ease of installation, and they ship
faceplates and 'tailplates' for all of the bays. There's plenty of room to
work in, and room for an extra fan, if you want one :>

Cat