Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:51:21 +0100
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        "Maxim M. Kazachek" <stranger@sberbank.sibnet.ru>, Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>, "Richard J. Kuhns" <rjk@grauel.com>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hang when booting after upgrading from 4.4-Release to -stable

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 10:26:47AM +0200, Danny Braniss wrote:
> maybe this is related?:
> 	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/29769

I think it's the same bug - FWIW, I still get this with fairly recent
-STABLE installations (15 nov) on the same Dell Optiplex GX115 (also i815e).

I'd also like to know if people on the same hardware have the 'sound
playing too fast' problem (about 1.5 secs of mp3 playing in 1 sec).
I still do :(

--Stijn

--
I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.  There's a knob
called `brightness', but it doesn't work."