Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 12:55:56 -0500
From:      k.cook@baxter508.k12.ks.us
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please Forward To Appropriate Contact

June 4th is the Third Annual Technology and the Classroom Conference in
Baxter Springs, Kansas. This day long event will be attended an
estimated 300 educators from Southeast Kansas and the surrounding area.
Even though it may not be feasible for you and your company to attend
the conference as exhibitors, it may be to your benefit to provide us
with information about your company and it's offerings for us to
distribute in conference participants packets.  This information could
include brochures, flyers, or convention type trinkets.  If you are
interested in this opportunity, please feel free to get back in touch
with me so that arrangements can be made.
For more information about this year's conference, visit our website at:
http://www.baxter508.k12.ks.us/technologyandtheclassroom
Thank you in advance for your contribution to the success of this year's
conference. Any materials can be mailed to:
Kami Cook
1501 Park Avenue
Central Elementary
Baxter Springs, KS. 66713